PIZZA! We love pizza in this house. Making it ourselves is actually less expensive than delivery and we get to choose exactly how we like it. This is Rick’s favorite.
Recipe: Meat Lover’s Pizza
- 1 ready-made, 14 inch pizza crust
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Â¼ cup tomato sauce
- ground venison (browned in olive oil, basil, salt and pepper)
- pepperoni green pepper, sliced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Brush olive oil over crust.
- Spread tomato sauce over crust.
- Layer on browned venison, pepperoni, and peppers, then cover with cheese.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Cut into 8 slices
Cooking time (duration): 10
Number of servings (yield): 2
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Microformatting by hRecipe.