Buy “The Hunting Widow’s Guide to Great Venison Cooking” today~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Adding oats to ground venison adds a wonderful flavor and texture, as well as making the meat go a little further and helping the meat stay together on the grill.
Recipe: Oaty Venison Burger
- 1 pound ground venison
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Â¼ cup quick oats, uncooked
- Heat grill to 325Â°.
- Mix ingredients together in large bowl. Form into 4 or 5 patties.
- Spray grill with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook on for 4 minutes per side, or until the burgers are cooked to your liking.
- Baste with Steak Sauce while cooking.
Cooking time (duration): 10
Number of servings (yield): 6
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Microformatting by hRecipe.
Other Posts You May Enjoy: