This casserole is similar to Stroganoff. I happen to love artichokes and capers. Rick loves Alfredo sauce. I thought combing these things would make a simple, yet elegant meal for me and my honey. This is very easy to make and absolutely delicious!
Recipe: Venison & Artichoke Alfredo
- 4 petite venison steaks (3 to 4 oz each)
- 2 tbs butter
- 1-lb package egg noodles
- 1 15 oz jar Alfredo sauce with mushrooms
- Â½ cup artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 tbs capers
- Cook egg noodles. Drain and mix with 1 tablespoon of butter. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350Â°.
- Melt the other tablespoon of butter. Brown the petite steaks, about three minutes on each side.
- Spread the egg noodles in a 9×13 baking dish.
- When the meat is browned, place on top of the noodles.
- Heat the Alfredo sauce, artichoke hearts, and capers in the skillet you used for browning the meat.
- When heated through (about 1 minute), pour over meat and noodles.
- Place, uncovered, in oven for 30 minutes, until the steaks are cooked through.
Cooking time (duration): 35
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Microformatting by hRecipe.