BBQ & Grill
Is there anything better than grilled deer meat? I don’t think so. We love it so much, we grill our venison throughout the year…even during blizzards. Every day is an occasion to develop a recipe for BBQ venison. Venison is fantastic grilled. Just be careful when cooking venison on the grill that you use enough oil, fat, or other filler to keep the meat moist. I find I need to stand over the grill when I’m making BBQ venison to make sure it doesn’t over cook. The result is worth the effort!
Recipes for BBQ Venison on the Grill
I’ve developed many recipes for BBQ venison over the years. The recipes in this section are my favorites. Enjoy them.
- July 5, 2012: Pulled Venison with Blueberry BBQ Sauce
- January 15, 2012: Venison Burger on Jalapeno Cheddar Bread
- November 24, 2011: Happy Thanksgiving
- January 11, 2011: Whole Deer Smoked on Grill
- July 4, 2010: Apple Rotisserie Roast
- June 28, 2010: Summer BBQ Stuffed Backstrap
- June 3, 2010: Zesty Horseradish Venison Burger
- June 1, 2010: Oaty Venison Burger
- April 5, 2010: Smoking Venison
- April 3, 2010: BBQ Venison Burger
- March 28, 2010: Steak-on-a-Stickâ€”Venison Teriyaki
- March 25, 2010: Southwest Kabobs
- January 21, 2010: Pulled Venison BBQ Sandwich
- December 23, 2009: Venison Steaks with Cranberry Orange Relish
- September 7, 2009: Basic Venison Burger
- August 17, 2009: Easy Citrus Kabobs
- April 4, 2009: Afghan Kabobs with Venison
- January 21, 2009: Spicy Venison Burgers
- December 6, 2008: Grilled Venison Steak Salad with Cranberry Dressing
Do you have any recipes for BBQ venison and other grilled venison that you’d like to share? I’m always interested in see what other venison cooks are doing.
If you like BBQ and grilled venison, you will like some of my other recipes as well. Check out my venison appetizers, which are great if you’re going to a party. Or try some of my great venison roasts and entrees; these are always make the family happy. Look here for tips on how to prepare venison—the key to great venison cooking is mostly in the prep work you do.