Buy “The Hunting Widow’s Guide to Great Venison Cooking” today~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Want to add a little zest to your BBQ? These horseradish venison burgers will do the trick. The horseradish adds a little kick to the taste, without being too spicy (which means kids love these too).
Recipe: Zesty Horseradish Venison Burger
- 1 1/2 pounds ground venison
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbs ketchup
- 1 1/2 Tbs prepared horseradish
- 1 Tbs prepared mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 dash pepper cheddar cheese, sliced (optional)
- toasted buns
- Heat grill.
- Chop onion very fine using a food processor.
- Combine venison with onion, egg, ketchup, horseradish, mustard, salt, and pepper; mix lightly.
- Shape into 6 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
- Grill or broil to desired doneness, about 5 to 7 minutes on each side.
- Melt cheddar cheese on top (if desired)
Cooking time (duration): 10
Number of servings (yield): 6
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Microformatting by hRecipe.
Other Posts You May Enjoy: