Buy “The Hunting Widow’s Guide to Great Venison Cooking” today~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This is a great weekend breakfast when you want to do something a little different for the family, but you don’t really want to spend your morning cooking. These biscuits are delicious. Plan on eating them all though because they don’t save very well.
Recipe: Cheese Biscuits with Venison
- 2 cups of flour
- 4 tsp of baking powder
- 2 tbs of butter
- Â½ tsp salt
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Â½ lb ground venison
- 1 cup of milk
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Brown the venison, drain any grease, and set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients, except the cheese and venison.
- Roll dough thin and divide into two parts.
- Sprinkle one half with grated cheese and venison, then lay the other half of the dough on top.
- Cut with a small cutter or knife to the size you want.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
Cooking time (duration): 25
Number of servings (yield): 6
Meal type: breakfast
Microformatting by hRecipe.