Buy “The Hunting Widow’s Guide to Great Venison Cooking” today~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Try this easy venison appetizer at your next partyâ€”it is a crowd pleaser every time!
Recipe: Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- 1/2 lb ground venison
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/4 tsp allspice, ground
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbs dried parsley
- pepper salt
- 2 packages Crimini (Baby Bella) or white mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 375Â°.
- Mix the venison, oil, and spices in a bowl. Set aside.
- Wash the mushrooms and pat dry with towel.
- Remove the mushroom stems by gently twisting and pulling.
- Place the mushroom caps in a baking dish and spoon the meat mixture into the caps. Put enough meat in each cap so that the meat peeks over the top.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until meat is cooked through. Serve immediately.
Cooking time (duration): 15
Meal type: hors d’oerves
Copyright Â© Copyright Susan Rose.
Recipe by Susan Rose.
Microformatting by hRecipe.